- Real Chicken #1 Ingredient
- Colostrum to help maintain immunity
- Colostrum – nutrition for your kitten to develop a healthy immune system
- DHA, also found in mother’s milk, to support brain development
- Supports healthy bones, teeth and muscle growth
- Silky and glossy coat
- Scientifically proven antioxidants for immune defence
- No added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition
Chicken (dehydrated Chicken, Chicken); brewers rice; poultry oil; dehydrated salmon; whole grain wheat; corn protein; dehydrated tuna; minerals, vitamins, amino acids, organic acids and flavours (including calcium, phosphorus, sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, iron, iodine, selenium, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folic acid, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, choline, methionine, taurine, pyrophosphates); fish oil; colostrum and natural antioxidants.
- Crude Protein 41%
- Crude Fat 21%
- Crude Fibre 2.5% (Max)
- Calcium 1.2% (Min)
- Phosphorus 1% (Min)
- Vitamin C 70 mg/kg (Min)
- Vitamin D 1,000 IU/kg (Min)
- Vitamin E 540 IU/kg (Min)
- Taurine 0.1% (Min)
- DHA 0.1% (Min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.5% (Min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids 3% (Min)
- Metabolizable Energy (ME): 4 kcal/g
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS FOR KITTENS: Kittens start to nibble solid food at 3 to 4 weeks of age. After weaning, PRO PLAN can be fed moistened or dry. Refer to Feeding Table
SUITABLE FOR NEUTERED/STERILISED KITTENS.
To help your pet maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your pet’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that their ribs are easily felt and their waist is visible when viewed from above. Feeding quantities required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your kitten's weight and adjust food amounts accordingly. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your pet’s lifelong health. Mix in or complement with Pro Plan Kitten Wet Food for a texture that’s sure to please even the fussiest of eaters. Once your kitten has reached 12 months of age, transition to PRO PLAN Adult food.
By choosing to feed your cat PRO PLAN® you can be reassured that our tailored nutrition will have a positive impact on your cat’s long-term health and well-being. Although you will be keen to see the difference PRO PLAN® can make in your cat, please allow 7 – 10 days to transition from their current food. This enables your cat’s digestive enzymes to gradually adapt to the change in ingredient and nutritional content, assisting with the proper digestion of the food and helping prevent stomach upsets. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more of PRO PLAN® until you are feeding PRO PLAN® exclusively.
Always have fresh, clean water available
• Pack sizes : 1.5 kg , 3.5 kg and 8 kg
• Storage Instructions: Please store this pack in a cool, dry place, out of the sun.