- Real Chicken #1 Ingredient
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics to support digestive and immune health
- Inulin to help reduce litter box odour by 24%
- Combination of fibres to control hairball formation by safely and gently moving hair through the digestive tract
- Formulated to help indoor cats maintain a healthy weight
- Unique nutrient blend to help promote healthy kidneys
- Helps protect teeth from plaque and tartar build-up
- Scientifically proven antioxidants for immune defence
- No added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition
Chicken (dehydrated Chicken-natural glucosamine source, Chicken); brewers rice; whole grain wheat; corn protein; natural fibres (cellulose, chicory (source of inulin), beet pulp and rice fibres); minerals, vitamins, amino acids, organic acids and flavours (including calcium, phosphorus, sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, iron, iodine, selenium, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folic acid, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, choline, arginine, taurine, pyrophosphates, beta-carotene, liver flavour); poultry oil; dehydrated tuna; fish oil; dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product and natural antioxidants.
- Crude Protein 36%
- Crude Fat 12%
- Crude Fibre 7% (Max)
- Calcium 1.2% (Min)
- Phosphorus 1% (Min)
- Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg (Min)
- Vitamin C 70 mg/kg (Min)
- Vitamin E 540 IU/kg (Min)
- Taurine 0.1% (Min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.7% (Min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids 1.3% (Min)
- Bacillus coagulans 1320 million CFU/kg (Min)
- Metabolizable Energy (ME): 3.4 kcal/g
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
To help your pet maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your pet’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that their ribs are easily felt and their waist is visible when viewed from above. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your pet’s lifelong health.
Mix in or complement with Pro Plan Adult Wet Food for a texture that’s sure to please even the fussiest of eaters.
By choosing to feed your cat PRO PLAN® you can be reassured that our tailored nutrition will have a positive impact on your cat’s long-term health and well-being. Although you will be keen to see the difference PRO PLAN® can make in your cat, please allow 7 – 10 days to transition from their current food. This enables your cat’s digestive enzymes to gradually adapt to the change in ingredient and nutritional content, assisting with the proper digestion of the food and helping prevent stomach upsets. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more of PRO PLAN® until you are feeding PRO PLAN® exclusively.
Always have fresh, clean water available
• Pack sizes : 1.5 Kg, 3 Kg and 7kg
• Storage Instructions: Please store this pack in a cool, dry place, out of the sun.