- Real Salmon and Tuna #1 Ingredients
- Colostrum to help maintain immunity
- Colostrum – nutrition for your kitten to develop a healthy immune system
- DHA, also found in mother’s milk, to support brain development
- Suitable for gestation and lactation
- Supports healthy bones, teeth and muscle growth
- Helps maintain gastrointestinal health with colostrum
- Made with 43% protein to help meet kitten’ts unique nutritional needs
- Scientifically proven antioxidants for immune defence
- No added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition
Salmon and tuna; dehydrated chicken; whole grain wheat; poultry oil; wheat protein; brewers rice; minerals, vitamins, amino acids, organic acids and flavours (including calcium, phosphorus, sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, iron, iodine, selenium, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folic acid, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, choline, methionine, taurine, pyrophosphates); corn protein; colostrum and natural antioxidants.
- Crude Protein 43%
- Crude Fat 23%
- Crude Fibre 2.5% (Max)
- Calcium 1.2% (Min)
- Phosphorus 1% (Min)
- Vitamin C 70 mg/kg (Min)
- Vitamin D 1,000 IU/kg (Min)
- Vitamin E 540 IU/kg (Min)
- Taurine 0.1% (Min)
- DHA 0.15% (Min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.8% (Min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids 3% (Min)
- Metabolizable Energy (ME): 4.1 kcal/g
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS FOR KITTENS: Kittens start to nibble solid food at 3 to 4 weeks of age. PRO PLAN KITTEN STARTER should be introduced at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Product should be mixed with lukewarm water (50-60°C maximum) to preserve the nutrients' quality and to make eating easier. Refer to Feeding Table. At 5 to 6 weeks start reducing the amount of water added until the kitten is able to eat dry kibble. Serve 2-3 daily meals or ad libitum. After weaning, PRO PLAN can be fed moistened or dry. To help your pet maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your pet’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that their ribs are easily felt and their waist is visible when viewed from above. Feeding quantities required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your kitten's weight and adjust food amounts accordingly. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your pet’s lifelong health. Once your kitten has reached 6 months of age, transition to PRO PLAN Kitten food. Mix in or complement with Pro Plan Kitten Wet Food for a texture that’s sure to please even the fussiest of eaters.
RECOMMENDED FOR PREGNANT AND NURSING QUEENS. Feeding for reproduction: PRO PLAN® KITTEN STARTER provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation
By choosing to feed your cat PRO PLAN® you can be reassured that our tailored nutrition will have a positive impact on your cat’s long-term health and well-being. Although you will be keen to see the difference PRO PLAN® can make in your cat, please allow 7 – 10 days to transition from their current food. This enables your cat’s digestive enzymes to gradually adapt to the change in ingredient and nutritional content, assisting with the proper digestion of the food and helping prevent stomach upsets. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more of PRO PLAN® until you are feeding PRO PLAN® exclusively.
Always have fresh, clean water available
• Pack sizes : 1.5 Kg and 8kg
• Storage Instructions: Please store this pack in a cool, dry place, out of the sun.