- Real Salmon and Tuna #1 ingredient
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Contains LONGEVIS, proven to extend healthy lifespan and improve quality of life
- Formulation specially developed to support brain function
- Unique nutrient blend to help promote healthy kidneys
- Nutrition to help support healthy joints and good mobility
- Nutrient blend for silky and glossy coat
- Scientifically proven antioxidants for immune defence
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Salmon and tuna; brewers rice; dehydrated chicken (natural glucosamine source); whole grain wheat; corn protein; poultry fat; minerals, vitamins, amino acids, organic acids and flavours (including calcium, phosphorus, sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, iron, iodine, selenium, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folic acid, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, choline, taurine, pyrophosphates, beta-carotene, liver flavour); fish oil; dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product and natural antioxidants.
- Crude Protein 37%
- Crude Fat 18%
- Crude Fibre 3% (Max)
- Arginine 1.8% (Min)
- Calcium 1.2% (Min)
- Phosphorus 1% (Min)
- V-itamin A 10,000 IU/kg (Min)
- Vitamin C 70 mg/kg (Min)
- Vitamin E 700 IU/kg (Min)
- Taurine 0.1% (Min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.5% (Min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids 1.8% (Min)
- Glucosamine 500 mg/kg (Min)
- Bacillus coagulans 1320 millions CFU/kg (Min)
- Metabolizable Energy (ME): 3.8 kcal/g
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
FEED PRO PLAN URINARY CARE CHICKEN FORMULA EXCLUSIVELY
Pro Plan Urinary Care Chicken Formula is formulated to be fed exclusively and should not be mixed with any other type of cat food. That's because Pro Plan Urinary Care Chicken Formula is carefully balanced to reduce urinary pH and provide low dietary magnesium. By mixing in other products or switching to other brands, Pro Plan Urinary Care Chicken Formula may no longer be effective in reducing urinary pH, which is essential in maintaining urinary tract health. For questions related to the health of your cat, see your veterinarian.
To help your pet maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your pet’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that their ribs are easily felt and their waist is visible when viewed from above. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your pet’s lifelong health.
Mix in or complement with Pro Plan Adult Wet Food for a texture that’s sure to please even the fussiest of eaters.
By choosing to feed your cat PRO PLAN® you can be reassured that our tailored nutrition will have a positive impact on your cat’s long-term health and well-being. Although you will be keen to see the difference PRO PLAN® can make in your cat, please allow 7 – 10 days to transition from their current food. This enables your cat’s digestive enzymes to gradually adapt to the change in ingredient and nutritional content, assisting with the proper digestion of the food and helping prevent stomach upsets. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more of PRO PLAN® until you are feeding PRO PLAN® exclusively.
Always have fresh, clean water available
• Pack sizes : 1.5 kg and 3 kg
• Storage Instructions: Please store this pack in a cool, dry place, out of the sun.